Sewer Line Video inspection
let us be your eyes underground
Welcome to TG Project Management, your trusted partner in the world of sewer line inspections! At TG Project Management, we understand that purchasing a new home is a significant investment, and the last thing you want is unexpected surprises. That’s why we offer top-notch sewer line video inspections to ensure peace of mind for homebuyers. Before closing the deal on your dream home, it’s crucial to recognize the importance of inspecting sewer lines. Hidden issues can be a costly burden if left unattended. Replacing damaged sewer lines can be a costly endeavor, and the problems associated with a broken sewer drain line extend beyond financial concerns, with the potential for health hazards and property damage. Don’t take the risk; let TG Project Management be your eyes underground and make your home-buying experience a smooth one.
How our process works
Our Sewer Scope Inspection Process:
- Our tech begins with the state-of-the-art Milwaukee pipeline inspection system. Delivering crystal-clear images for 3″-10” sewer lines up to 200ft, it features a 34 mm 1080p HD self-leveling camera head, 4X digital zoom, and pan capabilities.
- High-Resolution Camera: Our inspection begins with the insertion of a high-resolution camera.
- Cable Attachment: The camera is securely attached to a cable.
- Careful Navigation: This cable is carefully pushed through the sewer line.
- Live Video Feed: The camera provides a real-time video feed to an attached monitor.
- Spotting Issues: Our inspectors can identify issues and anomalies on the spot.
- Video Archive: The recorded video is safely stored on the cloud drive.
- Future Analysis: This allows for in-depth analysis and future reference.
- Detailed Reporting: After the inspection, our experienced inspector provides you with a comprehensive report.
- Precise Measurements: The report includes precise measurements related to any observed issues, ensuring transparency and clarity in our assessment.
Common Sewer Line Issues:
- Grease Buildup: Accumulated grease can lead to sewage backups and costly repairs.
- Root Intrusion: Intruding roots can obstruct the sewer line, worsening existing problems.
- Obstructions: Blockages may require sewer jetting or, in severe cases, pipe excavation and replacement.
- Mechanical Failures: Breaks or misalignments may need immediate attention to prevent further damage.
We’re well-equipped to handle a wide range of sewer line concerns, ensuring your property remains in optimal condition.